To display a list of all the translations initiated so far, take option 3 from the BABEL_I Home page
You receive a WEB page as the one in Figure 15:
|Figure 15 - A list of the translations so far available|
- Press the "Start" button to initiate a new translation, OR
- Press the "fix" button to fix translated dictionary entries (see Appendix A), OR
- Click the radio button of an existing translation.
In the first case you receive a page where you can start a new translation, see Figure 2.
If you instead click a radio button to work with an existing translation, you receive the following menu:
|Figure 16 - What you can do with an existing translation|
- Complete a suspended translation or rerun it (in case something was changed on the original master)
- Save from the translation dictionary the dictionary entries related to this translation, see Figure 17
(more information on this topic in the next page)
- Remove the BABEL_I information about this translation, so that it no longer appears in Figure 15
(in this case a confirmation is requested).
|Figure 17 - Saving dictionary entries for a given translation|